Children's Advertising Clearance WorkshopThis is an archive listing of a past Ad Standards event.
|Date:||Thursday, April 26, 2018|
8:30 to 9:00 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:00 to 10:30 a.m. Workshop
|Location:||St. Paul’s Bloor Street, Great Hall
227 Bloor Street East,
Join Ad Standards Clearance Services for breakfast and learn how to get your children’s commercials on the air!
Ad Standards Clearance Services is bringing back its popular introductory children’s advertising workshop. Essential for new employees, and a refresher for seasoned staff, this workshop is designed to assist marketers and agency personnel to understand and apply the requirements of The Broadcast Code for Advertising to Children (Children’s Code).
With special emphasis on the most commonly referenced Children’s Code clauses, Clearance analysts will answer frequently asked questions such as:
- How do I adapt U.S. creative?
- Are there restrictions when advertising a food product?
- Can I use well-known characters in my advertisement?
- What does a clear pack shot look like?
- I’ve got a new version of my product. What can I say about it?
- Can I show children playing in the street?
- Am I allowed to advertise apps or social media?
If you produce or broadcast children’s commercials, you won’t want to miss this informative breakfast workshop.
Please feel free to share this invitation with your colleagues.
Cancellation Policy: We are unable to provide refunds, but registrant substitution from the same company is permissible at any time.